After graduating from the University of Waterloo with a degree in Biomedical Sciences, Nicole pursued her interest in manual therapies by completing a massage therapy program in St. John’s, Newfoundland. She has experience working in very diverse clinical settings, providing treatment for clients ranging from children and infants to professional athletes.
Practicing with a unique set of skills, including myofascial release, deep tissue massage, postural assessment, and Graston Technique®, Nicole focuses on identifying the underlying causes of discomfort to help you efficiently reach your health goals. This focus on treating the cause, not just the symptom, has defined her as a therapist. She also enjoys educating her clients about the body, and focuses on providing preventative measures and remedial exercises in each treatment to promote awareness and self care.
Nicole's clinical background and particularly the use of Graston Technique® have fueled her interests in the treatment of athletic injuries, post-surgical cases, and postural imbalances. She is also a big fan of learning and is always looking to continue her education to help benefit her clientele.
When not in the clinic, Nicole spends her time adventuring around Toronto, trying out new restaurants, and exploring the outdoors.
- Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (in Good Standing), 2015
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists' Association of Ontario, 2015
- Graston Technique® M1 training: Graston Technique Provider, April 2015
- Laval University/University of Calgary: Concussion Management Course, May 2019
- University of Waterloo: Honours Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Sciences, Minor in Biology
- Eastern College: Massage Therapy Diploma
Covid-19 Training - Public Health Ontario's Infection Prevention and Control Modules:
- IPAC Core Competencies: Additional Precautions
- IPAC Core Competencies: Administrative Controls
- IPAC Core Competencies: Chain of Transmission and Risk Assessment
- IPAC Core Competencies: Control of the Environment
- IPAC Core Competencies: Health Care Provider Controls
- IPAC Core Competencies: Occupational Health and Safety
- IPAC Core Competencies: Personal Risk Assessment